Model - SMART 1500 ISO
Portable Isokinetic Sampling System
- isokinetic sampling system for portable testing of opacity from industrial stack
- high speed PLC for fast data analysis and Isokinetic sample chamber control
- allows SMART 1500 to measure opacity at any point of the stack height
- 24" SS industrial sampling and flue gas measuring probe
- easy to carry around
- light weight
- easy to use, plug and play interface
- automatic calibration
- automatic operation
- low maintenance
How it works:
- Sample probe measures kinetic velocity, pressure and temperature of the flue gas, and delivers sample to the Isokinetic Sampling System.
- Sampling System (with or without optional dilution gas) cools sample below 70 deg.C, removes moisture in Nafion Drier and introduces sample to Isokinetic Sample Chamber.
- Fast PLC measures sample temperature, kinetic velocity, moisture and pressure and control sample velocity and pressure to maintain it isokinetic as it is in stack.
- PLC outputs parameters of isokinetic sample via RS232 port to Smart 1500 host.
- Sampling port is provided to outside meters like opacity meter that measures opacity of the sample without any distortions.
|Measuring Ranges||Accuracy / Performance|
|Sample Flow 3- 7 lpm||+/- 1.0% Abs.|
|Gas Flue and Sample Velocity 100 - 8000 fpm||+/- 2.0% Abs.|
|Gas Flue and Sample Temperature0 - 800 degC.||+/- 0.5% Abs.|
|Sample Velocity and Temperature Stability||+/- 3% Abs.|
|Warm Up Time||30 min. typical 15 min.|
|Zero||Prior to Every Test|
|Test Procedure||Continuous Testing|
|Power||24 VDC, Max. 40 Watt|
|Temperature||10 - 55 deg. C|
|Pressure||0 - 100 kPa|
|Humidity||up to 95 %|